The Administrative Handbook 2018 and all forms for THIMUN The Hague 2018 can be downloaded now, when you click on the links below.
Application Forms for THIMUN The Hague 2018:
- Student Officer application form
- International Court of Justice application form
- Historical SC = Year 1968(HSC) application form
- MUNITY Press delegate application form
- MUNITY OnlinePress delegate application form
- ITO PCO Hotel booking form
- Schiphol airport pick-up form
The theme of the 50th Anniversary Session of THIMUN The Hague will be Building Civil Society through Education.
All schools that participated in THIMUN The Hague 2017 will receive an invitation to participate in THIMUN The Hague 2018 by email.
The Registration Form (ONLINE Form I) and the Participation form (ONLINE Form II) are available online in a secure environment (MUNIS), once you have logged in.
Please note that participation in THIMUN conferences is upon invitation only.