By downloading any PDFs you agree to the following terms:
All materials available for downloading from the THIMUN website are copyright of the THIMUN Foundation and the authors named in the publications.
- All materials may only be used for the purpose of teaching and training THIMUN participants. No part of the publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- The publications may not be distributed by any means.
- Hyper text links to the publications require prior permission from the webmaster.
- All publications are correct at the time of publication.
Please click here to find preparation guidelines, rules and procedures, sample resolutions etc. This link will take you to the website of the THIMUN Foundation.
Participants Information Booklet
The Participants Information booklet contains all the necessary information for the upcoming THIMUN The Hague conference.
Note that the Participants information booklet will no longer be handed out to all participants at registration.
To save paper and to leave a lesser carbon footprint please download the Participants Information Booklet here.
Please decide for yourself if you wish to print out this booklet or if you prefer to keep it on your laptop or mobile phone as a pdf document.
Please click on the following link to open the List of Opening Speeches for THIMUN 2018:
Research Reports and Participants Guides
The Research reports have been published, please click on the link(s) below:
Practicalities and Forms
Click the links below to download the Administrative Handbook for THIMUN The Hague, as well as all forms.
Application Forms for THIMUN The Hague 2018:
- Student Officer application form
- International Court of Justice application form
- Historical SC = Year 1968(HSC) application form
- MUNITY Press delegate application form
- MUNITY OnlinePress delegate application form
- ITO PCO Hotel booking form
- Schiphol airport pick-up form
Please note that the Registration form (ONLINE Form I) and the Participation form (ONLINE FORM II) are only available online in a secure environement (MUNIS). To log in please click here.